Not being in the know about residents’ activities could be detrimental to both their physical health and the financial health of your organization.
To address this issue, operators and their technology partners are leveraging richer resident data about concerns such as falls, wandering, bed exits and bathroom visits, with the intention of helping caregivers assess risk, minimize hospitalizations and optimize staffing.
In a June 15 webinar, attendees will hear how touchless sensor technology can provide rich data while protecting privacy, without the use of cameras, buttons, cords or wearables. The webinar will begin at 1 p.m.
Attendees also will learn how nurse call system providers and integrators are expanding their offerings using behavioral insights in real time.
Specifically, participants will learn how:
- Rich data can identify signs of failing health.
- To flag hidden falls to reduce liability.
- Data-driven proactive care strategies can increase length of stay.
- Remote monitoring can ease staff members’ burdens and allow for “smart rounds.”
- Technology providers and communities can differentiate their brands from one another.
- Operators can integrate touchless sensors and data streams into their existing nurse call system or fall alert hub.
For more information or to register, visit http://mcknightsseniorliving.com/061521webinar.